Residential (Steep Slope)
- When should I replace my roof?
- How much longer will my roof last?
- Can I repair the roof?
- How much will it cost?
Our goal is to the assist building owners toward achieving the maximum serviceable life out of their roof systems. In order to accomplish this, we will complete an in-depth investigation to determine the roof makeup, overall condition, and identify any repair or maintenance needs. If full replacement is necessary, we can assist in the project preparation by making recommendations and providing budget estimates.
- Condition Assessment
- Serviceable Life Estimates
- Non-Destructive Moisture Testing
- Nuclear Moisture Meter
- Infrared Camera
- Repair vs. Replacement
- Immediate and Long-Term Recommendations
- Detailed Roof Plans
- Photographic Record Highlighting Conditions and Deficiencies
Roof Asset Management
- Customized Roof Maintenance Programs
- Long Range Roof Replacement Plans
- Budget Forecasts
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis